Wish List #2

These jelly bags from Sun Jellies are a must, surely? I have the 'Molly' and I'm totally in love with it.

I must invest in some stamps from Felicity Jane. They're so perfect for Project Life.

Still crushing over the Happy Things collection from Pinkfresh Studio. Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on this (in the UK)?

I miss my monthly surprise from The Lucky Dip club. I found my personalised ice cream necklace today - so quirky and retro. I really must subscribe again soon.

You can buy DIY bubble tea supplies from PopaBall here. Eeep!

My inner child really, really wants this planner from Paperchase.

A walk-in cloud of breathable cocktail?! Count me in!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy!

    My name is Stephanie, I'm the design team coordinator for Gossamer Blue. I'd love to talk to you about guest designing (I can't find an email address on your blog!). Can you please contact me at stephanie@gossamerblue.com ?? Thanks!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete